2N Thimphu– 2N Punakha- 2N Paro
- In Thimpu, visit Trashichhoedzong, National Library, Arts & Crafts School, Handicrafts Emporium and Memorial Chorten stupa
- Stopover at Dochula pass
- In Punakha, visit Punakha Dzong and local market
- Simtokha Dzong- the oldest fortress of the Bhutan Kingdom
- In Paro, visit Ta Dzong – the National Museum of the Kingdom, and Rinpung Dzong
- Services of English-speaking guide during sightseeing tours
- Assistance at airport and sightseeing tours by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Start From Paro and End in Paro
PARO AIRPORT – THIMPHU
THIMPHU – PUNAKHA / WANGDI
PUNAKHA / WANGDI (OR)
PUNAKHA / WANGDI - GANGTEY EXCURSION – PUNAKHA / WANGDI
PUNAKHA / WANGDI – PARO
PARO - FULL DAY HIKE TO TAKTSANG LHAKHANG (TIGER’S NEST)
|City||Nights||Category A||Category B||Category C||Meal Plan|
|Thimphu||2||Terma Linca Resort||Ramada/City Hotel||Hotel Bhutan||Breakfast & Dinner|
|Paro||2||Naksel Boutique Resort||Tashi Namgay Resort||Soenam Tsokhang Resort||Breakfast & Dinner|
|Punakha / Wangdi||2||RKPO Greens||Drubchhu Resort||Damchen Resort||Breakfast & Dinner|
|Package Cost In Inr||Category A||Category B||Category C|
|Cost Per Person when 2 Pax Travelling||67,920||41,460||30,972|
|Cost Per Person when 4 Pax Travelling||63,120||36,756||26,268|
|Cost for Extra Adult||45,120||26,340||12,096|
|Cost for Child with Bed||39,480||20,688||9,672|
- 6 Night Accommodation in well-appointed rooms as mentioned above hotels or equivalent.
- Assistance at the Airport
- Services of a Trip Leader will be as per the itinerary for Bhutan Portion only
- Transfer & Sightseeing as per the itinerary by Non Ac Car / Jumbo Hiace for minimum 4 pax (Not at Disposal)
- 01 Bottle water per person per day
- All applicable Transfers & Sightseeing by Specified vehicle which will not be at disposal and will be exclusively used for the guest as per the itinerary only (on point to point basis). Concept of vehicle on disposal is not a practice in Bhutan. The vehicle + Trip Leader (Guide) will be with the guest from (0900 Hrs till 1700 Hrs).
- Drivers Allowances, Toll Taxes and Govt. Service Tax
- Cost for Supplementary Service, Optional Tours, Up-gradation Charges, Sightseeing Entrance Fees.
- Cost for Airfare, Train fare, Insurance Premiums, Rafting Charges.
- Cost for Service provided on a personal request.
- Cost for personal expenses such as Laundry, Bottled Water, Soft Drinks, Incidentals, Porter Charges, Tips etc.
- Cost for any other service not mentioned under the “Cost Includes” head.
- Difference in cost arising due to extra usage of vehicle, other than scheduled & mentioned in the itinerary.
- Difference in cost arising due to mishaps, political unrest, natural calamities like – landslides, road blockage, etc.
- In such case, extra will have to be paid on the spot by the guest directly.
- To process the reservation we require 60% advance deposit on packages with Airfare.
- Final payment 30 days before the departure.
- All refunds to be made within 15 working days from cancellation date.
- Refunds to be made in respective accounts & No refund in cash.
- No full refunds on Cancellation of Air / Bus / Train tickets once issued.
- If Package cancellation is made 15 to 30 days prior to departure date, 50% of the package cost shall be deducted.
- If package cancellation is made 15 to 07 days prior to departure, 75% of the package cost shall be deducted.
- In case passenger is no show or 6 days prior to departure, 100% of the tour cost shall be deducted
- If cancellation made 30 days and above prior to departure 30% per person on the package cost.
- Flight tickets are refundable as per the airline terms.
- Valid Voter Id or Passport Required for Bhutan Travel
- Ta Dzong – Paro (national museum) and Ta Dzong – Trongsa (museum): closed on Sun & Mon
- National Library – Thimphu: closed on Sat, Sun & Government Holidays
- Folk Heritage Museum – Thimphu : closed on Government Holidays and on Sat open from 10.30 a.m to 1.00 p.m. and on Sun open from 11.30 a.m to 3.00 p.m
- Textile Musuem – Thimphu: Closed on Government Holidays and on Sun and on Sat open from 9.00 a.m to 4 p.m.
- Institute of Zorig Chusum (Painting School or Arts & Crafts School) – Thimphu: Closed on Sun & Government Holidays and on Sat open from 10 a.m to 12 o’clock
- Institute of Traditional Medicine – Thimphu: Closed on Sat, Sun & Government Holidays
- Post Office: Closed on Sat, Sun & Government Holidays and other days open from 1000-1700 Paro Dzong opens till 1700 hrs.”
- Trashi Chhoe Dzong, Thimpu: Open from 5-6pm from Mon-Fri, 8am-6pm on Sat & Sun, 8 am to 5 pm in winter on Sat & Sunday.
- Above rates are subject to change due to tariff revision by Tourism Council of Bhutan (TCB), major exchange rate fluctuation, royalty or visa fee revision or in case new taxes are being imposed by govt. of Bhutan.
- Bhutan is a Tobacco Free country and hence Tobacco is not easily available. One can carry up to 250 cigarettes for personal use by declaring at customs upon arrival and paying appropriate duty @ 200%. Most of the hotels have both smoking as well non-smoking rooms however they prefer no smoking in the rooms because most of the hotels are made of wood.
- One bottle of liquor per person is allowed to be imported Duty Free.
- Do not carry Indian Rs. 500/- or Rs. 1000/- currency notes. It is illegal
- Santa Fe / Tucson for 2-3 Pax & Hyundai H1 / HI ace for 4-6 Pax
- Hotel Check in 1400hrs and check out 1200hrs (Subject to availability)
- Package cost will not be valid from 20th December 2018 – 10th January 2019. Also on public holidays, festivals, exhibitions and long-weekends. A surcharge will be levied and will be advised at the time of booking.
|BANK NAME||INDUSIND BANK|
|ACCOUNT HOLDER NAME||VF LEISURE HOLIDAYS PVT LTD|
|BANK NAME||ICICI BANK|
|ACCOUNT HOLDER NAME||VF LEISURE HOLIDAYS PVT LTD|