2N Darjeeling – 2N Pelling – 2N Gangtok – 2N Lachung – 1N Gangtok
- In Gangtok, visit Tsomgo lake & Baba Mandir Excursion
- In Pelling, Excursion to Yuksom, Rimbi Waterfalls, Rimbi Hydro Project & Khecheopalri Lake
- In Lachung, Singhik View point,
- Chumthang Valley, Twin Falls and Vima Falls
- Excursion of Yumthang Valley – snowcapped peaks
- In Darjeeling, visit to Tiger Hill early morning to view Everest and snow-capped Himalayan range.
- Sightseeing in Darjeeling – Ghoom Monastery, Japanese Temple , Himalayan Zoological Park & Himalayan Mountaineering Institute
- Assistance at airport and sightseeing tours by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Start and End in Bagdogra
BAGDOGRA / NEW JALPAIGURI - DARJEELING
DARJEELING LOCAL SIGHTSEEING THREE POINTS (4 AM TO 7AM) & BEST POINTS (9.30 AM TO 5.30PM)
DARJEELING TO PEMAYANGTSE
EXCURSION TO YUKSOM
PELLING TO GANGTOK
EXCURSION TRIP TO TSOMGO LAKE & BABA MANDIR (NEW)
GANGTOK TO LACHUNG
DAY TRIP TO YUMTHANG VALLEY
LACHUNG TO GANGTOK
GANGTOK – BAGDOGRA / NEW JALPAIGURI
|City||Nights||Category A||Category B||Category C|
|Gangtok||3||Mayfair Spa Resort / Denzong Regency (Suite)||Keepsa Residency / Suhim Portico / Similar||Royal Oaks / Denzong Shangrila|
|Pelling||2||Mt. Pandim / Norbughang Retreat||Norbugang Resort||De Regency / Chiminda International|
|Lachung||2||Yarlam Spa Resort||Yarlam Spa Resort||Le Coxy / Himalayan Residency|
|Darjeeling||2||Mayfair Hill Resort / New Elgin||Little Tibet/ Viceroy||Himalayan Retreat / White Yak|
|Package Cost In Inr||Category A||Category B||Category C|
|Cost Per Person when 2 Pax Travelling||98743||64286||49829|
|Cost Per Person when 4 Pax Travelling||88114||53714||39257|
|Cost for Extra person / Child with bed||84571||50171||35714|
- 9 Night accommodation in well-appointed rooms as mentioned above hotels or equivalent.
- Assistance at the airport
- For Category A & B – Meal Plan is Breakfast & Dinner.
- For Category C – Meal Plan is Breakfast Only.
- Transportation by Innova / Scorpio / Xylo (maximum 06 Pax including children / infant in 01 vehicle)
- 1. AC will not be operational when travelling in the hills
- 2. Vehicle is not on disposal but as per itinerary
- 3. Vehicle will be changed depending on local vehicle regulations and road / weather condition.
- Day Trip to Tsomgo Lake & Baba Mandir
- 02 Nights trip to Lachung & Yumthang Valley Ex Gangtok along with all meals
- One Full day sightseeing at Darjeeling covering 03 & Best Points
- One Full day sightseeing at Pelling
- All Parking Charges.
- All currently applicable Taxes.
- Air Tickets and Airport Taxes
- Excursion to Rohtang Pass
- Entrance fee at Monuments
- Guide Service
- Special activities as per the itinerary
- Items of personal nature like Laundry, Phone Calls, Tips to Guides / Drivers etc.
- Camera / Video Camera Fees may applicable at monuments
- Guide Charges
- Air tickets
- Porter Charges
- Entry Fees
- Personal Expenses: such as Laundry, Telephone Calls, Alcoholic & Non Alcoholic Beverages, Food (if not included)
- Additional Sightseeing or usage of vehicle not mentioned in the itinerary
- Any services not mentioned in the itinerary
- High Season Surcharge
- To process the reservation we require 60% advance deposit on packages with Airfare.
- Final payment 30 days before the departure.
- All refunds to be made within 15 working days from cancellation date.
- Refunds to be made in respective accounts & No refund in cash.
- No full refunds on Cancellation of Air / Bus / Train tickets once issued.
- If Package cancellation is made 15 to 30 days prior to departure date, 50% of the package cost shall be deducted.
- If package cancellation is made 15 to 07 days prior to departure, 75% of the package cost shall be deducted.
- In case passenger is no show or 6 days prior to departure, 100% of the tour cost shall be deducted
- If cancellation made 30 days and above prior to departure 30% per person on the package cost.
- Flight tickets are refundable as per the airline terms.
- Please carefully note the opening and closing days of each of the sightseeing points given in the itinerary.
- Most of the 7 sightseeing points in Darjeeling are closed on Thursdays, Forests are also closed on Thursdays, In Gangtok, Institute of Tibetology Institute of Handicrafts and handlooms are closed on Sundays. Nathula Pass is closed on Mondays and Tuesday and is subject to the availability of permits from the army.
- Guest need to carry valid ID proof to obtain special permits required for sightseeingDharamshala – Tibetan Institutes remain closed on Sunday & Second Saturday of Month, 15 Aug, All Tibetan Holidays
- Hotels are very strict with the child policy. Please carry the age proof so that it can be produced when asked for
- Toy train tickets & Cable car tickets are subject to availability & days of operations
- Hotel Check in 1400hrs and check out 1200hrsPackage cost will not be valid during public holidays, festivals, exhibitions and long-weekends
- A surcharge will be levied and will be advised at the time of booking.
|BANK NAME||INDUSIND BANK|
|ACCOUNT HOLDER NAME||VF LEISURE HOLIDAYS PVT LTD|
|BANK NAME||ICICI BANK|
|ACCOUNT HOLDER NAME||VF LEISURE HOLIDAYS PVT LTD|